Christmas gift guide for fashionistas
Student Ambassador & Fashion Blogger
Christmas is just around the corner and you’re still wondering what to get your BFF/SO/sister/Secret Santa. Or perhaps you’re wanting to pamper yourself a little this holiday season (cos self-love is important!). Well, look no further, I’ve compiled a list of things that are totally worthy to spend your money this Christmas!
1. BareMineral’s Milky Way Glow Set: This limited edition travel-size skin care kit will leave your skin moisturised, healthy and glowy, all ready for summer days. As a person who has dry skin (urgh those dry patches and flaky skin!), I need to bring my skin care products with me all the time, to make sure my skin is always moisturised. As these are travel size, you can bring them anywhere and save your skin from the dryness whenever you need to!
2. TooFaced’s Under the Christmas Tree: The most economical purchase available – for 71 bucks I’ll get three different eyeshadow palettes, for both everyday use or events, bronzer, highlighter, blush and a mascara! Honestly, this deal is way too good!
Mecca – $71
3. Kikki K’s 2019 Weekly Diary Gift Pack Christmas: It’s the end of the year and of course, a way for me to get myself together and be ready for the new year is to buy a new planner and fill it in with resolutions, bucket lists and things to do. And as a dog-person, this version of the 2019 planner caught my eyes right away!
Kikki K – $39.95
4. Colette’s White Diamante Glitter Cat Ears Pom Pom Keyring: I recently purchase a plain black tote bag and I was thinking, why not add something to make it less boring? This white pom pom would add not only colours to my bag but also, say something about my personality 🙂
Colette Hayman – $4.19
5. Peter Alexander’s Glasshouse Fragrances Limited Edition Xmas Miniature Candle Trio (3 x 60g): Every year, I organise a holiday gathering for my friends and family. To help it become a little more cozy, light, subtle and sweet scent is the best for when people gather around and talk. This set of candles will definitely help with creating a cozy and warm atmosphere for everyone who’s coming, so that we can comfortably sit back, reflect on 2018 and prepare for the new year.
Peter Alexander – $49.95
6. Dotti’s Textured Paperbag Culottes: A must-have for this season. Looking for an outfit for a 30 degree weather kind of day? A singlet or a crop top and this pair of culottes. A bit chilly? A knitted turtleneck and this pair of culottes. Super versatile for any weather and you won’t even have to spend heaps of time to think about tomorrow’s outfit!
Dotti – $59.95
7. Sephora’s Let’s Have Some Fun: In need of a new body mist for the hot summer days, I walked into Sephora and found this gem. A feminine, sweet and subtle scent but at the same dazzling, this fragrance just reflects my personality! The packaging is also a plus – portable and fits nicely into my clutch!
Sephora – $14
And that’s it – my Christmas wishlist and a gift guide to all fashion and beauty lovers! With only 20 more sleeps until Christmas, you better cracking!